Thursday, March 22, 2012

what happened to bikini tops, droopy drawers & the art of nonexistence?

What gives, man?  What's with the new title?  Is this the right place (the write place)?
Oh yeah it is.
You like?
Well, with respect to my friend Jill, I couldn't use the real title because I think it was her idea in the first place (though some day if I write that autobiography I will use it because it's perfect).
You have no idea what I'm talking about, but she does.
(Sorry to pull that card, but if I tell you what it is it will be out there, and therefore no longer viable for its true purpose).
Anyway, there you have it, the new title of the blog.
But what's a blog without . . . blogging?  Not very bloggy, that's for sure.
Catch you soon, blogophiles.   

No comments:

Post a Comment